Freitag, 1. Januar 2010

Guru

Happy 2010!

Last night we tried the German oracle game with melted lead poured into water. My husband and I both got bizarre shapes. But when we put them together they looked like the alternative energy car we dream of inventing. Okay, so it takes a bit of imagination to come up with something like that, but that's one thing we have no lack of...

Today, I dedicate the blog to my husband, Fan. We're pretty good on our own, but together we're really special. Four years ago, I wished for the perfect partner, a spiritual guru to help me grow. Well, he's nothing like what I imagined he would be, but he helps me grow and challenges me to be a better me. I am grateful for and to him and proud of all we've achieved. We've come a long way and I know it's going to get better. So here's to a wonderful 2010 for everyone.

Er ist kein Dalai Lama oder Krishnamurti, im Gegenteil, oft geht er mir auf den Keks mit seinen nervigen Nörgelereien--falls das Wort existiert. Doch fordert er mich heraus, eine bessere Ehefrau zu werden, geduldiger, liebevoller, positiver. Dank ihm bin ich ein besserer Mensch geworden. Und noch ist es nicht zu Ende. Ich spüre, dass dieses Jahr einige wunderbare Entwicklungen mit sich bringt. Gottseidank für meinen Lebensgefährten und besten Freund: Fan.

Und allerseits ein gesundes gluckliches Jahr 2010!