Montag, 18. Januar 2010

Vision

While everyone's mourning about Haiti and moaning about everything else, I'm tuning in to a much better picture. So bright it brings tears to my eyes. Sure, I've wept for my complicity. I knew Haiti was poor all along. I knew the situation was precarious. I pushed knowledge aside and went on living. Callously. But God knows, it was the only way to stay sane.

I wasn't ready for reality. But I am now. Or getting there. Rapidly. Whee! What a ride! People, do not despair. This phase is passing. And we've got a chance at much better things. Yay!
Thanks to David Riklan whose Selfgrowth videos and newsletter have accelerated my development. He's helping me get set to take on the world. So, roll over, whomever!

Es mag ein wenig grössenwahnsinnig sein, aber plötzlich dämmert's. Ich kann wirklich etwas für die Welt tun. Ich tue es bereits. Es läuft besser als gebuttert. Schwierig ist nur, es nicht ganz auszuplappern bevor die Zeit reif ist. Na ja. Man wird es erfahren. Ha! Ich freue mich so...