Samstag, 2. Januar 2010

You & Me

Four years ago I was lying in bed waiting to die. Now I've got a story of past suffering published in You & me magazine here:
www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/hypermenorrhea-the-valley-of-the-shadow
Life is seldom what I expect, but it's always wondrously exciting. I don't have any new year's resolutions, just goals and targets that I started defining in November or July. There's nothing new about this year, but it's a chance to keep growing and trekking toward that final destination--wherever that may be. Best wishes to everyone along the way and thanks to E.W. Oates the editor of You & Me for the rapid processing of my submission.

Meine erste Veröffentlichung des Jahres ist ein Artikel darüber, wie ich 2006 beinah gestorben bin. Und jetzt bin ich nicht nur noch da, ich geniesse das Leben in vollen Zügen. Ich bedanke mich bei der Redakteurin EW Oates für die rasche Bearbeitung und Bezahlung des Artikels. Hurra!