Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010

Media

I am grateful to Kristina Kanaley. I don't know her, but she's coordinating an online course I'm doing. After resisting the flow of social media pressure, I decided to take a dip. I hope to become a small part of it; to contribute and to grow.

I love the peacefulness of the blog. My head gets wrapped around too much information and full of unnecessary noise very easily. But maybe I can let things come and go instead of trying to hold on. You never know unless you try. Best wishes to the world. Hugs for Haiti.

Heute bin ich den Menschen dankbar, die mir beibringen, wie ich mit den neuesten Trends im Internet auskomme. Manchmal kriege ich Bauchschmerzen von all dieser Information, die mir zur Verfügung steht. Ich vermisse die Ruhe. Doch will ich mich dem stellen und lernen damit umzugehen. Vielleicht macht es sogar soviel Spaß wie bloggen. Hurra!