Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010

Raison d' etre

Pardon my French, but I got it! I found a good reason to blog. Yesterday's theme stayed with me all day. Death is a universal, relevant topic that a lot of people are concerned about, and everybody must face. And I really love it.

I've been close and lost the fear of it. I can introduce my friend Death online and help folks approach it in a more relaxed way. Yay!

It will mean the birth of a new blog. I'm working on it, don't want to be premature (as I was myself). Thank goodness for my mother and her dying song. I'll make a duet of it, go through the steps with her, and anyone else who wants to dance along.

Oh thank you, God! (My agent, source of inspiration and best friend)

Meine Mutters Beschäftigung mit dem Tod hat plötzlich einen Sinn. Wenn man sich ohnehin damit auseinandersetzen muß, wieso nicht mit einem Blog? Ich bereite eine Webseite oder Ähnliches vor, die meine Arbeit in dieser neuen Phase (ich habe mich ziemlich entwickelt seit dieser Blog von sich aus entstand) besser darstellt.

Aber dieser, mein erster Blog, er bleibt bestehen. Vielleicht geht er in die unbezahlte Rente und arbeitet nur ab und zu...Mal sehen. Ich sage rechtzeitig Bescheid, falls Ihr da seid. Schönen Sonntag.