Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010

Spirit/ Geistig

Yesterday a spiritual leader from Bhutan blessed our town. He wished that clouds of joy or something like that would encompass the city. A simple word of blessing, but I'm sure I felt the repercussions. A peacefulness surrounded me when I saw his face.

I am grateful to all the spiritual leaders who provide us with guidance and inspiration. Sometimes I wonder if my blog is worth writing. It doesn't have the power that those spiritual leaders have. But it's my contribution to good spirits in the world. When it's most challenging to find something to be grateful for, perhaps that's when gratitude is worth the most.

Heute bedanke ich mich beim spirituellen Vertreter aus Bhutan, der gestern unsere Stadt gesegnet hat. Und bei allen anderen Geistigen, die uns dazu auffordern, über den Alltag hinaus die Bedeutung des Lebens und unserer Existenz zu suchen--und manchmal zu finden, oder zumindest zu erahnen.