Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009

Fire!/ Joe Vitale

Wow! Yesterday I doubled my December income with a single tweak of the mind. And I accomplished a financial/ career goal I thought was out of reach: to double my monthly income by the end of the year. Yay!

The guy who helped me do it was Dr Joe Vitale with a free (yes, really!!!) pdf version of his book Attract Money Now which you can get just by asking for it--and giving your email address--Check out his homepage http://www.mrfire.com/ for details. Yay! So today he's usurped all other thoughts of thanks and I just want to tell everybody about him. In fact, I'm going to buy his book for friends/ family because it's more than worth its weight in gold. So big, big thanks to Mr Fire. Whee! (I'll check the count tomorrow).

Falls Ihr Englisch lesen könnt, kann ich das kostenlos (wirklich!!!) angebotenes Buch von Joe Vitale herzlich empfehlen. Es geht nicht nur um Geld, obwohl das als Beispiel benutzt wird. Es geht um spirituelle Verwandlung und war für mich wahnsinnig effektiv. Noch bevor ich das Buch zu Ende las, hatte ich eine Rechnung geschrieben, die mein Dezember Einkommen innert Sekunden, na ja, vielleicht dauerte es ein paar Minuten, verdoppelt hat. Vielleicht funktioniert es nicht immer so rasant, aber mir hat es sofort geholfen. Ich las das Buch an einem Tag durch und werde es jetzt kaufen, obwohl ich das nicht müsste. Ich will es nämlich anderen verschenken.
Hurra!Hurra!