Donnerstag, 25. März 2010

Creed XI/ Eid XI

My computer, or RATHER THE sERVER FOR THIS BLOG DID ANOTHER SHIFT ON ME: oops, now my computer did one too. As you can see, I type with my eyes on the keys. Never did learn to type professionally, even though I get pretty fast my way...

Anyway, the dates of the entries are misleading. Somehow, if I post an entry too early in the morning, it gets registered as the day before. I love the constant reminder of how relative time is. And it makes me certain that time travel must be possible somehow.

For today, something more mundane, back to the second to last line of the creed:
Promise to think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in good deeds.

I like this one, too. But what good can I do today? I'm still working on the too noble for anger bit from yesterday.
Hugs for Haiti!

Heute heißt es so ungefähr, dass man sein höhes Selbstwertgefühl nicht durch Prahlen sondern durch gute Taten preis geben solle. Das passt schon eher als der Riesenbrocke von gestern. Es erhebt sofort die Stimmung. Die Brust wird lüftiger, die Schultern breiter und das Lächeln wächst beinah von selbst.

Zugegeben es ist auch ein wunderschöner Frühlingsmorgen und ich wäre vielleicht ohne mein Eid glücklich gewesen. Schönen Tag!