Montag, 29. März 2010

Nomad/ Nomadin

I am a clown at heart and a nomadic soul. Actually, I planned a different first line for this morning, but that one came out. Oh well, I love when my fingers know better than my head does and say what they need to say.

The nomadic bit is ready to move. I suppose I need a profession that will take me places. Always envisioned myself sailing around the world bringing good stuff to every shore. Dunno how that will work out when I grow up--if ever, but the shadow of the dream is rearing its head again.

And since loads of things I've waited years for seem to be happening now, who knows what might be? Hugs for Haiti!

Heute bin ich noch etwas benommen. Ha! Die Zeitumwandlung. Mein Körper ist stark den zirkadianischen Zyklen unterworfen. Ich bin eine Kreatur der Gewohnheit. Obwohl ich morgens immer früh aufstehe, spüre ich trotzdem den Unterschied. Wie seltsam...Tja auf ein gutes Gelingen, egal zu welcher Tageszeit.