Sonntag, 7. März 2010

Dreamer/ Traumprinz

I never used to dream of princes who carried me off on white stallions. In my dreams, I was the one who rode off into the sunset. Heh! But now, with a man at my side, I am different. So...bound. The wild woman in me needs to run along the river and be free.

I think I dreamt of Norway when I was young. I did a project on its fjords in 6th grade. I think I fell in love with the place then, secretly. I think that dream has slumbered for 33 years. And now it has come back to claim its due.

Do we always do what we dream we will, even long after we've forgotten it?
Hugs for Haiti.

Es gibt eine Rastlosigkeit in mir. Ich habe das Gefühl, es wird Zeit weiterzuziehen. Ich bin Nomadin. Wie passe ich zu einem Mann, der von Natur aus seßhaft ist? Das wird ja spannend. Aber heute geht es zunächst nur runter zum Fluss. Ich kann die Aufregung des Wasssers nachempfinden, das in Richtung neuer Ufer aufbricht. Hurra!