Sonntag, 14. März 2010

Doubt/ Zweifel

I believe that everything turns out for the best. Always. In fact, it's my responsibility to see to it. So if a thing doesn't happen, I assume it wasn't meant to. Something as good as or better than that will. Again, it's my duty to see to it.

But sometimes the road ahead is foggy. Sometimes the next steps are uncertain. You have to reach in front of you to touch your way forward. Sometimes you fall and hurt your knees. Then you take a break and look up and wonder how far you have to go.

Maybe sometimes you're not sure if you'll make it to wherever. Or if the destination will be worth all the effort. When I feel that way, I turn inside. What else could I be doing? The main point is being here and doing my best. Even if that includes doubting sometimes, that's okay. I get up and I go on. It's that simple.
Hugs for Haiti.

Diesa ist ein zweifelhafter Beitrag, nicht allzu ernst zu nehmen. Ich hatte bloss ein schlechtes Gewissen, weil ich schon wieder ein paar Tage nichts geschrieben habe.