Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

Expand/ Erweitern

Hugs for Haiti! Hugs for Chile, and for everyone in the world.

When you reach the end of your comfort zone, don't sit tight, move on! That seems to be my message at the moment. It was cosy as a couple, now we're three. And although his daughter doesn't live with us, my husband holds her presence in our home.

The whole process is making me grow and mature. As I consider what might be good for her and what's good for all of us, I am forced beyond the restrictions of my own emotional needs. The Bequia diving centre had the motto "Know your limits--and go beyond." I feel like I'm doing that now. What a ride! Whoopee! I can be more!

Die Auswirkung der Stieftochter ist erschütternd. Jedoch nicht im Sinne von einer Katastrophe, sondern wie eine Erneuerung. Meine Welt ist ein Stückchen verschoben worden. Genau wie beim Erdbeben in Chile.

Jetzt hat mein Mann Witze, die sie ihm gezeigt hat. Nicht unbedingt mein Geschmack, aber immerhin, anders. Und das macht Raum für einen neuen Wachstumschub. Ich hatte vergessen, wie es sich anfühlt. Es ist ja berauschend! Hurra!