Sonntag, 28. März 2010

Twist/ Drehung

Just rediscovered the Carpenters! Thank God for You Tube. How on earth did I live without it? The Carpenters songs nurtured me throughout my childhood. Haven't heard them for ages--until today.Yay!

Anyway, yesterday I thought I was going to blog about going to Norway. Then my Canadian immigration application turned up. Ha! It never rains but it pours. Opportunities galore! I have no clue where I'll go next or what I'll do. But there's a lesson or few in this.

Firstly, stay the course. Do what you have to do as best you can and work towards your bigger dreams. Just when you think things may never work out, that's when something pans out. I think an optimistic spirit of acceptance helps most. I put in my order for Canada, did what I had to do and moved on cheerfully.

Maybe both are possible. Canada and Norway both hold similar appeal. And when the climate changes intensify, up north will likely be better than the hot spots of the current world. I say this only half in jest.

Life sometimes takes turns we don't expect. Whee! What a ride. Heh! Hugs for Haiti. Yay!

Noch ist nichts passiert, doch die Möglichkeiten--die sind unendlich und das Potential ist fast schöner als die Realität. Alles was noch werden kann--es ist so bezaubernd! Und heute wird's ein schöner Tag für den Ostermarkt. Der Fluß ruft--und damit meine ich nicht nur die Elbe.

Das Leben nimmt Formen an, die ich mir kaum vorstellen konnte. Träume können wahr werden. Und dann träume ich weiter.