Montag, 22. März 2010

Creed viii/ Eid viii

Promise yourself to wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

This is a tough one. Firstly, what if I really don't feel like smiling? And secondly, if I do, won't they all think I'm crazy?

For it to be at all possible, I'll have to dig deep and pull out the part of me that has the permasmile potential. Theoretically, I know it's possible. It doesn't have to be a mouth smile, that would wear me down and give me wrinkles...but maybe smiling eyes I can manage. We'll see.

Hugs for Haiti. Wenn ich jedem angrinse, bringen sie mich garantiert in die hiesige Psychiatrie mit Verdacht auf Manie...Aber vielliecht ein diskretes Herzenslächeln...das könnte ich eventuell schaffen.

Mein alter Selbst wehrt sich und beginnt sofort zu meckern. Aber was wenn ich dieses alte Ich adieu sagen könnte? Sanft und lieb, aber bestimmt--mal sehen, was das wird.