Freitag, 19. März 2010

Creed V/ Eid V

I like today's bit of the optimist's creed:
Promise yourself to think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.

Just having this kind of focus works miracles. I can see it in my own life. I have more energy. My cells are buzzing and my heart glowing. Today I sprang out of bed rearing to go. My back burner plan to run a half marathon is calling.

It remains to be seen whether I can implement these principles longterm, or even lifelong. But first of all, let me deal with today. Yay!
Hugs for Haiti.

Die Prinzipien des Optimismus beginnen bereits positive Wirkung zu zeigen. Ich werde anders. Es sind minimale Veränderung, doch deutliche. Vor allem sehe ich im erweitereten Umfeld ebenfalls Resultate. Und das ist...Wahnsinn! Hurra!

Übrigens heisst es heute: nur das Beste denken, erwarten und tun. Alles Gute.