Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010

Trost/ Comfort

I overslept. Got up at six instead of five, but boy does the extra hour feel good. My mind's groggy, but it'll feel refreshed in a second or two. My body needs movement, a walk to the river perhaps. I'll slip into another life as the writing fiend takes over from the teacher type.

One of my "aunts" wrote to thank me for the condolences I sent when her husband died six months ago. I asked her if I could do anything. She replied that a letter now and then would be great. She says she loves the way I write.

It's an honour to be able to serve with my passion. Writing is a balm for the soul, my own and others. My ambition: to write to change my world. Inschallah.

Hugs for Haiti ...

Es gibt heute nicht viel zu sagen. Der Zahnschmerz ist fast weg. Ich bin dem Kieferchirurg äusserst dankbar. Er hat seine Arbeit prima gemacht. Und ich mache die eigene nicht ganz so schlecht. Hurra!

Heute geht es im Leben der Schriftstellerin weiter während die Trainerin Pause hat. Ich liebe dieses Doppel-, Dreifach- oder gar multiples Leben. Alle Aspekte meiner Persönlichkeit kommen voll zur Geltung. Welch ein Geschenk!