Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

Eureka!

Hugs for Haiti!

I've had a Eureka moment this morning. Actually, it's the result of a process coming together, lots of little steps, faithfully followed, have brought me here. But that's a whole story, at least a book or two.

How to put into words the essence of what I have seen?

I have a dream. It is my task to help people adjust to the increased mobility and migration pressures that lie ahead. I think we are being prepared. At least, I have been preparing. I don't know its nature, or when it will happen, but I sense our world is approaching a quantum leap of radical proportions.

One of the things I can do is help people, children primarily, gear themselves for such change, find the resources to approach it humbly and deal with it masterfully. That's what my life has been about. It sounds simple, trivial, maybe even weird, but I have been moving around for decades, centuries, millenia even, if you count the 2000 jump. And I know a thing or few about adaptation. Yay! Hurray for the human race!

Es ist komplex und doch sehr einfach. Blicke ich auf mein Leben zurück, sehe ich eine Riesenveränderung nach dem anderen. Meistens geschah alles ungeplant und unerkennlich, oder zumindest anders als ich es mir je hätte vorstellen können. Aber das ist überhaupt nicht schlimm.

Im Gegenteil, es ist wunderbar, herrlich, unglaublich, dass ein Lebenslauf praktisch von sich aus im Nachhinein soviel Sinn macht. Ich bin soviele Dinge, kann soviel machen und doch nicht ein winziges Bruchteil dessen ist mir vertraut, was alles im Universum geschieht.

Ich schreibe wirres Zeug, weil das was ich weiß sich nicht gut in Wörtern fassen lässt. Unfassbar aber...wunderschön. Alles hat seinen Platz und macht Sinn. Glaubt mir! Oder nicht, es ist auch egal. Schönen Tag Welt!