Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010

Divine mind/ wiess ich nicht

Hugs for Haiti.

My life is a mixture of practical, hands-on progression and mystical, spirutual events. One side of me embraces cognitive behavioural science and is good at applying it. The other side opens itself to the whims of God, the Universe or that unknown, indefinable reality that informs and moulds the passage of life.

A book by Püttjer and Schnierda, German employment experts, helped me review my professional profile and appreciate the value of my life experience. I reviewed my strengths--and weaknesses, to a lesser extent--with evidence-based, concrete examples from my work history. The evidence is irrefutable: I have done and can do a lot!

An essay from SelfGrowth.com on messages from a goddess channelled by someone named Lena Lees inspired me to marvel about life. With the attitude of an appreciative observer, I immediately found more inner peace and joy. The combination of the practical-concrete and the mystical-spiritual input have blown my mind, yet again.

I have a really strong mind. It's good when it gets blown ever so often. Because, despite its merits, my mind is limited and limiting. When I let it go (Puff, or boom, depending on the circumstances) I catch a glimpse of wondrous possibilities. And I become more of what I have the potential to be: divine!

Also, wie ich das auf Deutsch ausdrucken kann kommt mir nicht in den Sinn. Ich glaube, auf Deutsch kann ich das gar nicht sagen. Mein Deutsch ist viel zu logisch und mit professionellen schulmedizinischen Vorurteilen durchwachsen. Auf gut Deutsch ist das, was ich gerade erlebe...undenkbar!

Und dennoch geschieht es. Ich glaube, es ist ein enormer Vorteil, wenn man sich der Denkweise verschiedener Kulturen durch das Erlernen der Sprache eröffnen kann. Dann sind plötzlich viel mehr Möglichkeiten und Entwicklungsalternativen da. Hurra! (Gottseidank geht zumindest das auf gut Deutsch)