Montag, 7. September 2009

Problems/ Hindernisse oder Trittbretter

Thanks to my mother for bringing me up to love as though there were no tomorrow, give as if money were dirt, and live in the faith that there's something divine in everyone.

I have a challenging English class. The problem was, we just couldn't seem to find the groove together. They were hard nuts to crack. Gems.

Today, I addressed the problem and apologised for my inability to overcome it. And suddenly we found common ground. Their attitude baffled me before. Now I understand it's a kind of defense. I can live with it if they can. And I can show them alternatives, if they want. A problem can be a place to stop and think for a while. Or it can be a stepping stone to greater things.

Sind Probleme Hindernisse oder Trittbretter, die den richtigen Schwung zum nächsten Schritt bringen?