Samstag, 5. September 2009

Know Thyself, Be the Best

Know who you are and why. Only you can set the criteria for your measure of success.

I don't fit well in categories. It takes me hours to do those multiple choice personality tests. Then, when I revise them, the answers which seemed slightly better than the rest, no longer seem to apply. I am what you call mutable.

People who prefer things black and white find me irritating. That's okay because it's my job, as a grey zoner. It doesn't matter what others think. I know what I'm about and what I have to do. When the next step comes, I take it faithfully, living my best life step by step.

You are the only expert on being you. Sure, we all benefit from outside impulses. But only you can put them together, distil the essence and come up with your own unique brew. And if the world didn't need what you have to offer, you would not be here.
Best wishes on the journey!

Ich weiß, weshalb ich hier bin. Und du?